- Message display is blank with no heartbeat during parts of the day but is on during other parts of the day (i.e. Evening).
- No communication to message display when it is blank.
- When display is blank, the breaker it is off. If breaker is flipped back on, display does turn back on but all the outdoor lighting comes back on as well.
Ethernet Bridge Radio specific symptoms
- EBR Diagnostics finds the server radio but does not find the client.
- Product Family: Message Displays
- Product: AF-3200, AF-3220, AF-3400, AF-3500, AF-3550, AF-3700, ECCB, GPR (Revolution), GC6, GP4, GS6, GP3, GPC
- Component: Incoming power to message center, Outdoor lighting is on a timer
- Control System: Venus 1500 v3 or v4, Visiconn, Venus Control Suite
- Power to the sign is tied into the same circuit the outdoor lighting is on and when the timer shuts off the outdoor lighting it also powers down the display.
- Separate the service to the sign from the outdoor lighting.
- Display should have a dedicated circuit and not be shared with other electrical devices.