- How to configure ERTD (Enhanced Real-Time Data) Dimming for a VIP 4060?
- Product Family: Control System
- Component: VIP 4060 with Firmware 1.10.44 (Configuring the ERTD dimming on the VIP-4060 requires 1.10.44 or greater)
- Control System:
- Navigate to the Display Control tab at the top of the presentation area.
- Select ERTD from the Dimming mode drop-down list under the Display mode/Test patterns/Dimming mode sub-tab.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and click the Configuration sub-tab.
- Type services in the search box.
- Click the green plus (+) sign next to Service to add a service.
- The service will add to the bottom of the list.
- Select DimmingRTD from the Type drop-down menu.
- Click the green plus (+) sign next to Service to add a Port.
- Enter 27000 in the Port text field.
- Click the green plus (+) sign next to Service and select Transport from the drop-down menu
- Select UDP from the Transport drop-down menu
- Search for ERTD in the main search box and change the ERTDSignNumber to a number appropriate
for the site.
- Click Send Configuration button located in the left column.
Follow How to create a set dimming script in Display Studio? DD3360119 for creating a button in Show Control to control dimming during an event for a VIP-4060 controlled display.