- Where can I see what's playing on my display from within Venus Control Suite?
- What can I see on the Venus Control Suite Dashboard?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime
- Control System: Venus Control Suite (VCS)
Dashboard provides visual feedback regarding the schedule and connectivity to your display. This feature shows a reflection of what is playing in your playlist. If you want to see what is running on the actual display(s) you may run a report for previously played content or view the physical display(s). Please note, this is not a live feed.
- Thumbnails: By clicking on the thumbnail icon, the Venus dashboard will provide you with a thumbnail of recently played content. Please note that the dashboard does have a 10 second refresh rate. If any Content Studio or Web Presentation files are scheduled to your display, it will only show the first layout/slide of that presentation and may show longer than ten seconds depending on the duration of the presentation.
- Device Communication: By clicking the heartbeat icon, the dashboard will switch to device communication. This provides you with visual feedback regarding your display connectivity.
- Webcams: By clicking on the camera icon it will switch from device communication to webcam. This provides you with a view of your display. Please note that you must have webcam(s) enabled for this feature to be present.
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Dashboard.