- When attempting to add or remove a presentation to/from a playlist in the schedule, the following error is generated:
- "Nucleus log-in failed. The server is not available. The dialog cannot be displayed. Error: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail."
- Product Family: Software
- Control System: Venus 1500 V4
- The V1500 settings file was modified to turn off User Security after it had been enabled at one point.
- Re-enable User Security in Venus 1500 Options.
Close out of Venus 1500.Re-launch Venus 1500 and enter Username and Password previously used to access Venus 1500.
- Note: Be sure to verify the password - found in User Management
Note: This feature can be turned off, but by doing so in the Venus 1500 Options> User Security going forward but should not be from the V1500 Settings file.