I may have accidentally changed the address on the touchpad
- Product Family: Transportation
- Product: Vanguard display (VF-2XXX Series and VL-3500 Series)
- Component: DM-100
- Control System: DM-100
Address of DM-100 changed, it needs to set it to 1.
- It may have been "fat fingered" when someone pressed 2 buttons at 1 time.
Cycle power on DM-100 to watch the boot up. It will show PMPP 9600 address (any # other than 1) on the LCD screen.
- After boot up, select the farthest right button in the top row, the DM-100 will say "Set Address" on the LCD screen.
- Press far left top row button, the DM will say "Activate Address 1"
- Select 'Enter', the DM-100 will say "Address Set Successfully"
- The DM-100 will now function properly.