How do I set up an FL-3000 display with different remotes for each line?
- FLR3-100 multiple systems
Will need to sync each remote to each line individually.
- Turn power off to all displays other then one programming remote for. Power will be left off for this entire procedure.
- Set dip switches on back of second remote. (located under smaller removable back)
- Power cycle only the displays desired to be run with this remote.
- Sync this remote to desired displays. How to sync the FLR3-100 to an FL-3000\4500 display?, DD2371987
- Wait 3 minutes before power is taken away from this display for settings to be written to memory.
- Power other display up and verify remote only controls desired displays.