- Multiple module issues in that PLR section reported in IDM: hardware failures, loss of sync errors, missed frame errors, etc.
- Module may or may not have a visual issue.
IDM / System Health Event(s)
- Wiring Error ProLink 5 on PLR.
- PL5 Wiring Error
Product Family: Billboards, Video
Product: DB-4100, DB-4200, DB-5000
Control System: Visiconn, Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- Bad module/s in that section of the display.
- Module to the left or right of the one with the reported issue may be the cause, and reason why the PLR error was generated.
- This event is created when the ProLink Router (PLR) detects that its Serial ATA ports A and B are directly connected, or the physical connections in the display do not match the translation table, causing it to set an error flag.
- Fix loss of sync errors starting with the first and last modules with the error in the signal path.
- Replace module, SATA cable if need be.
- If issue is not resolving, troubleshoot the module and connections to the left or right of the one with the reported issue.
- Connect the modules to the PLR as required by the display's translation table.