- How do I line map, address, or program an FL-3000/4500 series display with an FLR3-100/400 key fob?
- Product Family: Digit and Price Display
- Product: Fuelight, FL-3000, FL-4500, Gas Price or Petroleum Price Display, FL digit product
- Control System: FLR3-100/FLR3-400 Key Fob (Wireless Communication Option), Handheld, Remote, Radio
Check out the setup video! --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAbSs1qaHw0.
- Press and hold the line 2 (+) and (-) buttons (at the same time) until the host display decimal flashes. This will put the displays in line address mode.
- One display will slowly flash, press the (+) button on line 2 until the appropriate line number is shown. (L01, L02, etc...)
- Example: If you set a display to L02, then the key fob will change the price of that display by using Line 2 of the key fob.
- Once the line number is set, press and hold line 2 (+) and (-) buttons of the key fob for 3-4 seconds and then release them. The next display face will begin to slowly flash.
- Repeat steps until all displays faces have been mapped.
- Exit this configuration mode by pressing and holding line 2 (+) and (-) buttons of the key fob until the displays show prices and are not flashing. Should take about 5 seconds.
- Alternatively you can let the display timeout of Line Mapping mode by waiting about 5 minutes, this will provide time to verify all the displays are showing the correct line value and they don't accidentally get changed.
Refer to the Installation Quick Guides for more information.