- How to perform a memory reset or clear display memory using the M2Config utility?
- Product Family: Message Displays
- Product: AF-3150, AF-3160, AF-3180, AF-3190, AF-3200, AF-3220, AF-3400, AF-3700, AF-3500, AF-3550
- Component: M2Config, M2 controller, M3 controller
- Control System:
The steps outlined, if performed incorrectly, may result in equipment failure. Do not attempt these steps without proper training and understanding of product operation. Consult a Daktronics support technician if you need assistance.
NOTE: If content on display is not part of the Control Software Database, Venus 1500 V3 or Venus 1500 V4, content can be retrieved prior to the memory clear by following:
Step 1: Install M2Config.
Step 2: Connect to the display using M2Config.
Step 3: Use M2Config to perform a memory reset on the display controller.
- After connection is established go to
Reset Display, check
Clear Sign Memory and click