- How to group two or more displays in Venus 1500 Version 4.
- How to setup to publish one schedule to multiple displays instead of individually.
- Requests to make Primary-Primary displays retrofit to Primary-Mirror.
- How do I group my displays together in Venus 1500 V4?
- Can I group multiple displays together in V1500?
- Can I schedule and publish to multiple displays simultaneously in Venus 1500?
Note: Galaxy displays must be the same type (color depth, height, & width) in order to group. Also, displays controlled via dial-up modem are not able to be grouped.
1. Click on the Orange V Application menu in the top left corner of Venus 1500 Hub.
2. Select Configure -> Groups.
3. Click on Add Group.
4. Enter a Group Name.
5. Select the Display Type from the drop-down menu.
6. In the Available Displays panel, select/highlight a desired display.
7. Click the Green Arrow in the center pointing to the Member Display panel to move the display to the group.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until all desired displays appear in Member Displays panel.
9. Click Ok.
10. In the center drop-down Select A Display, click the Groups tab.
11. Select the Display Group name recently created.
12. Venus 1500 will automatically get the status of the grouped displays.
13. When clicking Publish to Display, this action will publish playlists to all displays within the group.
- Note: If presentations are created under a group and then the group is later removed, each presentation created in the group will still appear in the Content tab under each individual display.