- Getting errors in DSTI after updating DakStats Baseball and DSTI.
- Getting Jeterr.chm error in DSTI.
- Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface (DSTI)
- During DakStats update, the seasons.mdb file is not always getting updated, making the Season databases remain out-of-date. DSTI requires up-to-date databases.
- DakStats Database is corrupt.
- Close both programs.
- If using Windows XP, go into C:\Program Files\Daktronics\DakStats(R) Baseball\
Using the Add/Remove Software module (XP) or the Programs and Features module (WIN7) in Control Panel, right-click on DakStats and select Repair.
- If using Windows 7, go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Daktronics\DakStats(R) Baseball\
Open DakStats, update all DakStats seasons.
Open DSTI if it is not already running.
Verify proper operation.
Training Video on YouTube