How do I test Relay Take Off Platforms (RTOP)?
- RTOP Relay Take Off Platforms.
When using the OmniSport 2000 console:
- Plug the RTOP into a button input on the deck cabling, typically Button 3 input.
- Configure the OmniSport 2000 console for that button (Section 5.6).
- The red LED on the RTOP‘s gray electronics box should be flashing.
- Place hand flat on the RTOP, hold for two seconds. Remove hand quickly.
- The red LED should turn on solid for approximately 1 sec then begin flashing again.
- Verify that the times are appearing on OmniSport printouts. Times should also appear in Pro Swim computer if using that software.
Note: The OmniSport 2000 console must be configured for a relay event in order to see Exchange times.
When using the pace clock:
- Set the pace clock to Program 11.
- Connect the RTOP cord into the pace clock jack labeled Platform.
- Place hand on the RTOP, hold for 2 seconds and quickly pull away.
- The top colon on the pace clock will quickly flash on and off if there is proper connection.