- How do I copy a layout from one presentation and place it into a different presentation in Content Studio?
- How do I transfer content/messages from one display to another if my displays are different sizes?
- How can I share creative content between two displays if they are sized differently?
- Venus 1500 V4
- Content Studio
- Open Venus 1500 v4 software.
- Go to Content tab, select/highlight the layout needing to edit and click the Edit button.
- Go to the Layout Storyboard tab in the bottom left corner of Content Studio.
- Select/highlight the layout needing to copy.
- Click Copy Layout button.
- Go back to Venus 1500 Hub on the Content Tab and click Create.
- This will load a 2nd Content Studio.
- Go to the Layout Storyboard tab.
- Click the Paste Layout button.
- This will paste the copied layout from the other presentation into your new presentation.
- Click the Orange V Application Menu -> Click Save -> Choose a folder -> give the file a name and click Save.
Note: If displays are different sizes, then after copying and pasting the layout you will have to adjust the elements accordingly so they fit.