How do I get the beacons to flash on my sign?
- Vanguard Display
- VFC-3000 Controller
- Gen 2 Beacon
- Switch the controller to LOCAL mode. (An LED on the front of the controller next to the word "LOCAL" will light up if you are in local mode).
- From the Main Menu:
- Select Configuration.
- Select Peripheral Configuration.
- Select Auto Detect Peripherals.
- Select Confirm.
- Next step is to Manually add additional peripherals.
- Select Add Peripherals, DC I/O Sensor, DC I/O 1, Switch 5 OFF, On Distribution board.
- Select Add Beacons, Gen 2, pin 17, Alt Flash, No dimming.
- Cancel to Main Menu.
- Select Diagnostics.
- Select Test patterns.
- Select Auto Test.
- Take a look at the front of the display to confirm the beacons are flashing. If they are, then blank the test pattern, and cancel to Reset Options, & Select Reset only. This will save your new information.