How do I create a message that includes the time, temperature, or date in Content Studio?
How do I make a temp, temp, and date message in Content Studio?
Will the actual time or date show on my display after I publish?
Does the time/temp/date format change once I publish it out to the display?
Where does the data for time, temp, and date pull/sync from?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Component: Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime, Content Studio
- Control System: Venus 1500 V4, Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted, Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted
Click the Insert Tab.Click
Temp, or Date and choose the
format you wish to use on each from the drop-down lists.
- For Venus 1500 V4, click the Create button in
Content Tab in the Venus 1500 V4 Hub.
- For Venus Control Suite, click on the down arrow next to Upload from the Media Library and sign into Content Studio.
Data Field will appear in the layout. Make sure that you can see the entire yellow box surrounding each Data Field and there is enough room for the digits to expand.
Note: The values that show up in your layout are placeholders and will not show up on your display. The actual Time and Date will sync to your computer or the player in the display after you save and publish. The Temperature will pull directly from the Temp Sensor on the display after you save and publish as well.
Click and highlight the
Data Field element to make changes to font size and color, or to move the position of it.
- The yellow lines around the RTD fields are known as Field Indicators and can be removed by selecting the
View Tab and deselecting
Application Menu, and choose
Save or Save As.
- If you have multiple elements and want to make changes to each of them, then check mark
Select All Elements from the
View Tab to apply changes to all elements at once. You can also hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple elements.
Note: Galaxy displays can only use Venus fonts for Data. GalaxyPro/GS6 series displays can use True Type and Venus fonts.