- Strobe and/or horn not working.
- Smart Start HS-200's are not designed to operate running from the AC adapter.
- Smart Start Horn Starts are equipped with a protection circuit that powers down the unit when the battery reaches a 50% discharge state.
CAUTION: OPENING THE CASE OF THE HS-200 ON-SITE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS ELECTRICAL SHOCK OR DEATH!
- Operate the Horn Start from battery power.
- Allow plenty of time to fully charge the Horn Start battery prior to the event.
- Disconnect the AC adapter before attempting to operate the unit.