- HS-200 starting the timer when mic is keyed.
- Strobe and Start tone not present, only indication of the problem is the timer starting.
- Unplugging lane speakers from the HS-200 causes problem to go away.
- A backstroke flag speaker is in series with the lane speakers.
- Remove backstroke flag speaker from LANE SPEAKERS series connection on the HS-200.
*Backstroke Flag Speakers plug into the AUX SPEAKER connection on the HS-200.
The lane speakers will have an impedance value of 45 ohms on the label, where the backstroke speakers will not.