- Product Family: Software
- Components: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 Operating Systems
- Control System: Venus 1500 v4
- The SQL Server (NUCLEUS) is set to an account type other then Local System account.
Set the SQL Server (NUCLEUS) service to Local System account in order for the service to start and run properly by following the steps listed below:
- Open the Services window for local computer.
Windows Vista - 7:
- Navigate to Windows Start Menu and select "Run".
- In the Run window, input "services.msc" and then press "Enter".
- Navigate to Windows Start Menu.
- In "Search programs and files" section at bottom of the start menu, type "services.msc" and press "Enter".
- Windows 8 & 10:
- Navigate to the Windows Start Menu
- Start typing "services.msc" and then press "Enter".
When Services window is open, navigate to "SQL Server (NUCLEUS)."Right-click "SQL Server (NUCLEUS)" service and select "Properties."In the "SQL Server (NUCLEUS) Properties" Window, click on the "Log On" tab.In the "Log On" tab, select "Local System account" and then click "Ok"(Note: If this option is grayed out you will need to run services.msc as an administrator).Start the SQL Server (NUCLEUS) service (Right click "SQL Server (NUCLEUS)" and then select "Start"). Locate the Daktronics Fusion and Daktronics Nucleus Server services and make sure they are started as well.
- Note: Windows 8 will not have a search bar until you start inputting text on the keyboard. Windows 10 is the same way, but you can also search directly from Microsoft Cortana. If searching through start menu, it will automatically switch to Microsoft Cortana search.