Show Control: How do I update?
- How do I update my Show Control?
- Display Studio Update.
- Update Display Studio.
- How to update Display Studio.
- Product: Show Control System, Display Studio
- Control System:
Interested in an update? Control Systems: How do I get help upgrading my system?
Step 1: Check update compatibility:
- Verify the current version of Show Control and DMP before doing the update. Learn more about the latest versions of Show Control on our blog: What's new for Daktronics Control System
- Note: A license update may be required to update your Show Control software. For more information refer to How to register SCS Display Studio, DD1785842 on how to change or verify your Show Control license.
- DMP-7000 and M3 plug-in: The last compatible version is 2.35.1. Versions 3 and higher will not allow users to edit buttons for the DMP-7000 or M3 controlled displays.
- Version 3 and higher of Show Control is only supported on Windows 10 and new operating systems.
Step 2: How to back up your database prior to an update.Step 3: A technician will update your Show Control firmware.
Step 4: After the update, a click through license agreement will be visible. (versions 188.8.131.52 or later)
- After an update a blue banner with links to the Daktronics License and Data Privacy agreements.
- End users can select the links to view the agreements.
Accept the terms to remove the notification.
Related ResourcesWhat's new for Daktronics Control Systems
KB ID: DD3842650
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.