Ethernet Bridge Radios: No power to server radio; POE failure or damage
- Server radio has no power. No LED lights lit on the server radio.
- DCI (DC Injector) disconnected because of physical damage.
- DCI has no power light even though the transformer is plugged into known good outlet.
- DCI has no power and missing the power cord.
- Power cord is frayed.
- Unable to communicate to the display.
- Network Connections/LAN show "Network Cable Unplugged".
- POE injector LED flashes.
- Product: Galaxy, GalaxyPro, AF-3200, AF-3220, AF-3400, AF-3500, AF-3550, AF-3700, GPR (Revolution), GS6, GC6, GP3, GP4, DVX, DVNMC
- Component: Ethernet Bridge Radios (EBRs), DC Injector or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Control System: Venus 1500 v3 or v4, Visiconn, Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- The PoE (DCI) box has failed or is damaged.
- Replace PoE (DCI).
Related Issue Articles
KB ID: DD2154044
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.