How do I use the Nucleus Server Database utility to transfer or save a database?
- How do I use the Nucleus Server Database Utility?
- Where is the Venus 1500 v4 Database?
- How do I backup my Venus 1500 v4 Database?
- How do I backup my Display Studio Database?
- How do I restore my Venus 1500 v4 database to a clean or fresh database?
- How do I restore my Display Studio database to a clean or fresh database?
- How do I load a backed up database to a new or different computer?
- How do I move the existing schedule and images from one PC to another?
- How do I transfer the Database to a new computer?
- Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
- Components: Nucleus Server Database Utility, Display Studio Database, Venus 1500 v4 Database
- Control System: Venus 1500 v4 Software, Display Studio - Show Control Software, Vanguard v4 Software
Performing a Clean Setup-This will clear out the entire database that is currently on the computer, and there is no reversing this step. You will receive a prompt: Do you want to save the existing database before proceeding with New Setup? Performing a Save/Backup- This will save the database on the computer and allow it to be backed up or transferred to a different computer.
Note - this backup file contains all of the database information including presentation file and schedules. It is important that the file name not be change or renamed. Performing a Load/Restore-Restoring is a permanent change and will overwrite any existing data. Additional Notes:
KB ID: DD1705994
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.