Venus 1500: How do I switch between Continuous Mode and Schedule Mode?
- How do I switch between Continuous Mode and Scheduled Mode in Venus 1500 V4?
- How do I get out of Continuous Mode?
- The schedule looks different, how do I get the calendar view?
- Does my system have the capability of scheduling a single or multiple event(s) out into the future for one date or time?
- How do I schedule content to play at specific date(s) and time(s)?
- How can I create multiple playlists instead of having just 1 playlist that plays continuously?
- Control System: Venus 1500 V4
Venus 1500 V4 has two different types of schedule modes. The first schedule mode is Continuous and is enabled by default when you install the software. The second is Scheduled, which needs to be enabled through the following steps.
- Launch Venus 1500 V4.
- Go to the Application Menu (Orange V) in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Venus 1500 Options.
- Click on the Scheduling menu.
- Choose Scheduled Mode or Continuous Mode.
- Select the appropriate time interval for your application.
- Click OK.
Note: It is recommended to choose a mode and not switch back and forth between them. When switching from Continuous Mode to Scheduled Mode, the current schedule will be put into a playlist. However, the schedule will be deleted when switching from Scheduled Mode to Continuous Mode.
- Scheduled Mode - used if you need to schedule content to play different dates and times of days. (Can be used for any combination of messages that are scheduled continuously or for specific timeframes).
- Continuous Mode - used if you want one playlist and to run in a loop 24/7.
- If you have recently changed computers and can no longer find your calendar view, please follow Can't schedule content by date or time, Schedule is in continuous mode to switch to Scheduled Mode.
- To view a video related to choosing a scheduling mode, click the following link: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/video-gallery/Venus-1500-Choosing-Scheduling-Mode.
Alternatively, learn more about Venus Control Suite to enhance your control software experience.
KB ID: DD1996807
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.