- How to configure my All Sport Pro to rules profile for volleyball?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: All Sport Pro UX
- Components: rules profiles for Volleyball
- Control System:
Why do this? The All Sport Pro can capture/display 2 different player stats. For volleyball, the default is to display player aces and player kills. Follow the steps below to show something different. Options are Aces, Assists, Blocks, Digs and Kills.
- Double-click the All Sport Pro desktop icon to open the application in your default web browser.
- Enter your Username and Password, and then click Login. The default Username is “admin” and the default Password is “pa$$word”.
- Select the icon in the top left corner and pick Rules from the slide out.
- Check an existing profile that matches the sport and level that you will be scoring for.
- Verify the game settings.
- If a change is needed:
- Click on the Copy button to make a clone.
- Name your clone appropriately. For example: High School- Digs and Kills.
- Select Stats
- Pick tracked stat 1 from the drop down. (options are Aces, Assists, Blocks, Digs, Kills)
- Pick tracked stat 2 from the drop down. (options are Aces, Assists, Blocks, Digs, Kills)
- Make any other edits to Sets & Clocks, Timeouts, or Horn.
How to use my All Sport Pro to display volleyball player stats?