- How to set configuration for 9/10's (FL-3000) or decimal (FL-4500) digit and tails/no tails on numbers 6 and 9 for FL-3000 or FL-4500 series gas price displays?
- How do I configure an FL-3000 to be an FL-4500 for international use or vice versa?
- Product Family: Digit and Price Displays
- Product: Fuelight, FL-3000, FL-4500, Gas Price or Petroleum Price Display, FL digit product
- Component: Configuration of 9/10, tails, and Domestic/International Mode
- Control System: FLR3-100/FLR3-400 Key Fob (Wireless Communication Option)
- Press and hold the Plus(+) and Minus (-) keys on line three of the key fob until all displays show the numbers 6 and 9. The number scheme will be either 3.69 9/10 or 4.69 9/10.
- Press Plus(+) or Minus (-) keys on line 3 to scroll through the different configuration options. (6 total configurations to choose)
When the desired configuration is shown on the displays, press and hold the Plus(+) and Minus(-) keys on line three to exit configuration mode. See the following pictures for available options:
- Note: Domestic displays (with a 9/10's digit), the number 3 needs to show in the first column for the desired format. International displays, make sure the number 4 shows in the first column for the desired format.
Refer to the Installation Quick Guides for more information.