- How do I change a password for a user in Venus 1500 V4?
User Security is required to be enabled to perform the below steps. Please follow How do I enable or disable User Security in Venus 1500 v4?, DD2468846 in order to enable or disable user security.
To change a User Password:
- Launch Venus 1500 v4.
- Enter in the Username and Password.
Click on the Orange V Application Menu.
Hover over Configure and click on Users.
From the User Management window, select the Username needing to change the password for and click Change Password....
Enter in Current Password, New Password and Confirm New Password and click Change Password.
Exit User Management Window after changes are made.
- User must have Administrator rights to change a password for other users, Standard Users can only modify their own password.
- Default Username: administrator
- Default Password: password
Note: If the password to the Main Administrator is lost or forgotten, it does require Software Support to assist in resetting the password and can be reached by calling 1-800-325-8766.