- Red/blue/green/pink line running across the display (can be entire row, may be partial row).
- Castellated or block effect running across the display (can be the entire row, may be partial row).
- Only a portion of the module row is blank or garbled; may be described as a line through the modules.
- Pixelation or garbled image on a module row (can be entire row, may be partial row).
- Small, blank square on one corner of module, rest of mod may be very bright.
- Problem will follow module when swapped with a working module.
- Flicker or intermittent blanking (can be entire row or single mod).
- Playing pixelated green on module and modules that follow with yellow content.
- Checksum Error event in IDM.
- Ribbon cable jack on module damaged.
- Part or all LED's turn green on module.
Note: In primary-mirror display issue may persist across both faces.
- Product Family: Billboards, Message Displays, Video
- Product: DB-1000, DB-2000, DB-3000, DB-4100, DB-4200, DB-4202, DB-5000, DB-5100, DB-6000, DB-6400, AF-3010, AF-3020, AF-3050, AF-3060, AF-3080, AF-3090, AF-3150, AF-3160, AF-3165, AF-3180, AF-3190, AF-3197, AF-3200, AF-3220, AF-3400, AF-3500, AF-3550, AF-3700, GPC, GPR (Revolution), GS6, GP3, GP4, ProStar, ProAd, DVX, DVN
- Component: Module
- Control System:
Note: Blank (empty) module may be available for some display types.
For Temporary Operation
- If no replacement modules are available, move module to end of signal chain to minimize the visual impact.
- The end of the signal chain is either the right side of a single display or the right side of the mirror face on a 2v configuration.