- What are the supported file formats and specs for video in Venus Control Suite (VCS)?
- What video files can I upload in Venus Control Suite Media Library?
- What are the requirements for creating videos or animations for Venus ?
- What animation or video file formats are supported in Venus?
- Product Family: Software
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime
- Control System: Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Local Hosted
- Standard Settings:
- Color mode: Save as RGB.
- Resolution: 72 DPI (dots per inch).
- Pixel Aspect Ratio: Square
- Height and Width of the Display in Pixels (e.g. 32x112 = 32x112 pixels), do not use inches or feet.
- Video Settings:
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Video Color Depth: 24 bit RGB
- Video Bit Rate: +9000
- Recommended Animated File Formats:
- Other Acceptable Animated File Formats:
- Uncompressed AVI files at 29.97 frames per second
- MOV (with Animation Codec for best quality)
- Daktronics VMPF Files
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Intro.