How do I Launch Content Studio for Show Control?
- How do I log into Content Studio from Show Control?
- How do you open Content Studio?
- Can Content Studio be opened without opening Display Studio?
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Component: Content Studio
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
How to launch from Display Studio:
Note: If using Content Studio V2, continue to the bottom of the article to see alternative method of opening Content Studio
- Launch Display Studio by clicking on the Display Studio icon on the desktop
- Once Display Studio launches, click the Pencil Icon at the top right to launch Content Studio
- Select New/Open from the file menu to get started with a presentation or to edit an existing message
For Content Studio V2 (introduced in version 2.18 of Show Control)
- Open the Start Menu
- Click the Content Studio v2 desktop icon or Start > Daktronics > Content Studio v2 to launch the software.
- Click Log In. The default User Name and Password are already entered for the Content Studio Nucleus Server.
- Content Studio will launch and you can begin to create or edit an existing message without going through Display Studio
KB ID: DD3888621
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.