DLink DUB-E100 driver installation fails; driver not compatible with Windows 10
- While installing D-Link DUB-E100 USB-Ethernet adapter there is an error and driver installation does not complete.
- The D-Link EUB-E100 is not connected! It must be connected to your computer in order to configure the network settings. Plug in the adapter and click Retry or click Cancel to abort the installation.
- D-Link adapter does not show up in network connections.
- Unable to update the driver in device manager.
- Adapter appears to be installed and configured correctly, but does not actually work.
- Product Family: Message displays
- Product: Galaxy, Galaxy Pro, GP3, GP4
- Component: USB-Ethernet adapter
- Control System: Windows 10
- Driver provided by Daktronics is not compatible with Windows 10.
- Download and install driver version 1.04 from D-Link website.
- Note - Currently the only D-Link that is compatible with Windows 10 is Rev. D.
For Temporary Operation
- Connect display directly to onboard NIC or connect to network.
KB ID: DD3838392
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.