How to test wireless scoreboard communication
- How to test wireless scoreboard communication?
- My wireless scoreboard is blank, what should I do now?
- Wireless All Sport console
- All Sport 1600
- All Sport 3000
- All Sport 5000
- Wireless Scoreboard
- Indoor or Outdoor Scoreboard with a radio receiver installed
- Turn on power to the scoreboard.
- Turn on power to the All Sport console.
- Write down or take a picture of the current Sport code before making any changes.
- Press the "NO/CLEAR" key when prompted to "Resume Game".
- Enter the addressable test code and press "ENTER". Use the following article to choose the test code for the console you are using. What are the all on or test codes for the All Sport consoles, DD2128469.
- Write down or take a picture of the current All Sport radio settings before making any changes.
- Press the "NO/CLEAR" key when prompted to modify the "Radio Settings".
- Set "Radio Settings" to broadcast=0 and channel=00.
- Press ENTER.
- Choose the "ALL ON" test by finding the key on the Test Code overlay. The overlay's can be found in the following article: What are the all on or test codes for the All Sport consoles, DD2128469.
- All digits on the scoreboard will light up with "8's".
- Use the following article to determine the correct radio settings: How to Determine My Scoreboard's All Sport Radio Settings (DD2499093).
- Cautionary Note: Leaving the All Sport console set to broadcast=0 & channel=0 will control all scoreboards within range. It is best practice to match the All Sport console radio settings to the scoreboard(s) radio settings you are trying to control.
- Use the following article to determine the correct Sport code: What All Sport Code should I use for my scoreboard? (DD2257097).
KB ID: DD3436183
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.