When base stations set in a RC-100 server/client setup, the client remains blank but server works fine.
- No data will display on the client DOG clock.
- Swapping server/client setting on base stations results in a blank client DOG clock.
- Server base station works as expected.
- TI-20xx with base station set to client mode will not display any data.
- In Range LED on client base station never turns on.
- Product Family: Sports Product, Timing
- Component: RC-100 Base Station set to client mode w/ 3.7 firmware, DOG Clocks in server/client configuration
- Control System: RC-100
- RC-100 Base Station(s) not working correctly in Client mode.
For a visual of the setup please reference DWG-317837 on pdf page 89 of the RC-100 Operation Manual, ED-15133.
- Use an RC-100 Base Station with firmware version 3.8 or greater.
- For instructions on how to find the Base Station firmware version follow: How to find Base Station information from RC-100 handheld, DD2223959.
- Contact Daktronics Customer Support to discuss available options.
- United States & Canada 1-800-325-8766
- Outside US & Canada +1-605-697-4000
- Submit a Service Request form from Daktronics Support and reference this article.
For Temporary Operation
KB ID: DD3422510
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.