All Sport: How do I check my console before season or game?
- How to check your All Sport console before season or game?
- Control System: All Sport Console
This assessment will help you identify concerns prior to your season or event. If you do find issues, follow the steps in your service agreement or reach out to customer support so they can keep your displays running at optimum levels.
- Inspect signal cable from console to wall j-box. Verify that the signal cables are labeled, dressed, and in good condition.
- Inspect antenna connections
- Inspect All Sport J-Box's for signs of corrosion and damage
- Verify all segments are illuminating on scoreboard with all on test code
- If this is not known, refer to How do I find the Test Codes for the All Sport consoles? .
- The test pattern will allow you to locate any LED's that are not lighting up or are stuck on. After inspecting, return to normal use by entering your in-game code.
- If your All Sport is not communicating, verify your radio broadcast and channel settings. Refer to this article for more: Wireless scoreboard not responding to console, Incorrect radio settings
- Verify All Sport works at all All Sport J-boxes.
- Verify control console power-up.
- For RC-100's, verify the battery is charged per Daktronics recommendations.- Recharging Recommendations for RC-100 Handhelds
- Verify All Sport sport specific code and insert used with system.
- Verify all keypad buttons are working properly: Score +1,+3, timeouts, etc..
- Verify the handheld start/stops work properly.
- Verify horn operation
- Verify the menus options are set up properly: Qtrs/periods/half, etc.
- Verify All Sport works will all peripheral devices: Clocks, Radar Guns, E.O.P. Lights
For more information on the All Sport console, see the video below.
KB ID: DD3280658
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.