Venus Accounts: How do I log in to Venus Control Suite?
- How do I log into Venus Control Suite (VCS)?
- Where do I find my login information for VCS?
- What are my username and password for VCS?
- Product: Venus Basic, Venus Select, Venus Professional, Venus Enterprise
- Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist
- Control System: Venus Cloud-Based, Venus Local
- Go to https://venus.daktronics.com/
- Enter in your email address and password, and click Login.
- The username and password for account administrators provided to Daktronics are emailed to the provided customer's email address from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on the date that the order is entered with Daktronics. Please follow the instructions provided in the aforementioned email to login for the first time.
- If this is your first time logging/signing in to Venus Control Suite, then you will be prompted to do the following:
- Change your password to something different than what was assigned to you by the Account Administrator.
- Update the Additional Information box as necessary and click Save.
- You will now be redirected to the Venus Dashboard.
Note: For additional information, please visit: https://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/onboarding-basic/getting-started
The first time login instructions and overview can be found in the Venus Control Suite Quick Guide, DD3016537.
KB ID: DD2973047
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.