All Sport 5000: How do I enter team names into the console?
- Team name message center (TNMC) showing Home and Guest, how do I change it to display school names?
- How do I set the TNMC to display school names?
- How to enter team names into the All Sport 5000 console.
- Product: Team Name Message Center (TNMC), Scoreboard
- Control System: All Sport 5000
- Press <Menu>.
- Press the <Down Arrow> key until LCD shows "Menu - Roster - Select Home".
- Press <Enter>.
- LCD will show "Home - Team Name", under that will be the previous name with the first letter underlined and a start at the end of the row.
- Press <Columns> and <Rows> buttons at the top of the keyboard that match/equal the size of your TNMC's. The default is 48 columns and 8 rows.
- Select <Single> or <Double> stroke font at the top of the keyboard. The default font is single stroke.
- Now enter the Team Name using the keyboard under the insert or the TNMC insert.
- Letters are capital by default. To access Alternate Narrow fonts, press the <Shift> key before pressing a letter key. A lowercase letter is shown on the LCD to represent the Alternate Narrow characters.
- If a bold font is required the <Double Stroke> key can be pressed.
- Once home team name is entered, press <Enter>.
- LCD will show "Home - Team ABBR".
- Enter either the team name again or a short abbreviation of the team name.
- Press <Enter>.
- Press <Menu> to return to game information. Home team name is now saved.
- Repeat steps 1-12 for Guest Team Name. LCD will show "Menu - Roster - Select Guest".
- Team names will be saved in the console until a new game or new code is entered.
KB ID: DD2628515
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.