Team name is shifted, merged or cuts off team name on Team Name Message Center, Incorrect All Sport column settings
- Team Name is not showing up correctly on the Team Name Message Center (TNMC).
- The Home and Guest team names are partially on the TNMC.
- Names appear shifted to the left or right.
- Home displays part of "Home" name, then cut off and display part of "Guest" name. The guest line is the opposite (part of "Guest" then part of "Home").
- EX: Home field shows GUEHOM and Guest field shows HOMGUE
- Product Family: Sports Product
- Product: Scoreboards
- Component:Team Name Message Center (TNMC)
- Control System: All Sport 5000
- The default settings in the All Sport 5000 are 8x48 (rows x columns).
- Press "Menu", use the up/down arrow keys to navigate to "Menu-Roster Select Home/Guest" and press "Enter", now you can edit the team name/s.
- While editing the team names, press the Width and Height on the keypad that correspond with the TNMC rows and columns being used.
- Note: It is recommended to try adjusting the column setting first, as the majority of TNMCs are 8 rows tall.
- If you do not know the width of your TNMC, use trial and error on the column setting until the display looks correct.
- Once you have pressed the desired width of the TNMC, press "Enter" to accept the setting. At this point, the TNMC should change.
- Ensure you edit both home and guest team names to ensure the width and height settings are correct.
KB ID: DD2232683
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.