Prices changing incorrectly, Wrong digit changes, Digit output swapped
- Price changes by 10 cents at a time instead of 1 penny.
- Price changes by 1 dollar at a time instead of 1 penny.
- Price changes by 1 dollar after a 10 cent increase or decrease.
- Sections of the 9/10 digit will light or blank with each attempt at changing the price.
- May notice incorrect price, but correct numbers. Example: 1.23 showing as 1.32 or 2.13
- Any digit stuck on 9. Example: When line mapping may see L09, and doesn't change when trying to adjust.
- Product Family: Digit and Price Displays
- Product: FL-3000, FL-4500, FL-2000, FL-2100, FL-2109, FL-2300, FL-4000, DF-1020, DF-2000, DF-2009, DF-2100, DF-2109, DF-2300, DF-4000
- Component: Digit, Driver
- Control System: DM-100 handheld controlled (FLR3-1500, FLD3-2000 kits), FLR3-100 Key Fob (Wireless Communication Option)
- Digit harness connections are swapped on the driver.
- Connect the harnesses to their respective outputs on the driver.
- FL-2000 driver digit assignment.
- Some of the FL-2000 drivers may be assigned J4-J1 not J1-J4. Some testing may need to be done.
- FL-3000 driver digit assignment.
KB ID: DD2003123
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.