Professional, Broadcast Quality Playback with Live Clips
Available Summer 2019, we’re excited to announce a new dual channel multimedia broadcast server system designed for game entertainment and live production: Show Control Live Clips.
Jennifer Liebschwager on 4/16/2019
Categories: Pro Sports and Colleges
Daktronics now offers a dual channel multimedia broadcast server system designed for game entertainment and live production: Show Control Live Clips.
Live Clips combines a clip server and character generator in one solution upstream of the switcher in the control room, with common applications such as sponsor feature spots, intro videos, replay bumpers, transitions and more. This product provides professional, broadcast-quality playback of video/audio clips with alpha keying support.
“Teams and venues will now easily be able to add in broadcast features to their events to continue providing fans the best live in-game experience,” said National Sales Manager Will Ellerbruch. “Daktronics continues to innovate our products and services to make it easier for our customers to continue to innovate as well.”
Here are 5 ways Live Clips levels up your production:
- Enjoy simplified daily operation with our easy, organized user experience
- Easy control at your fingertips for loading and playing clips, applying graphics effects and adjusting audio
- Execute simple show elements with less staff through external keying upstream of the switcher
- Efficiently share data across Daktronics systems
- Streamline your workflow with the capability to load and play unified clips with video, audio and alpha keying
Interested in including Live Clips as a clip server into your broadcast/live production workflows? For more information, visit daktronics.com/liveclips.