How do I move my Display Studio buttons around within my workspace?
- Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
- Product: Show Control version 2.15, DMP-8000
- Components: Display Studio script buttons, interactive audio
- Control System: Show Control, Live Clips
Buttons previously defaulted to the top.
Show Control version 2.15 aligns the buttons in a grid so they can be moved anywhere in a scripting container. Buttons previously defaulted to the top.
- Click and hold to drag on an individual button to move it to the desired location.
- CTRL+Click is used to individually select multiple buttons.
- SHIFT+Click is used to select a series of buttons.
- You can also use the mouse to lasso select buttons.
- Selected buttons are highlighted with a transparent blue.
- Clicking and dragging any selected button will move all selected buttons (relative row and column positions are retained)
- Pressing ESC will cancel a drag operation