- How do you create MediaRTD for Top/Bottom Inning Indicator in Content Studio?
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Component: DakStats Baseball, Data Studio Baseball, Content Studio, DMP-8000, DMP 7000
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
This article is meant to show you how to put Media RTD into use. Refer to Best Practice for Creating Media RTD Fields in Content Studio, DD3070725.
Media RTD fields are fields that display images for real time data fields, instead of data.
- DMP-8000 Supported File Types: VMPL, VMPF, AVI, BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, MPG, MPEG, and SWF
- Images must stored in the MediaRTD folder, located under C:\Program Data\Daktronics\VNET4\Content\MediaRTD
DMP-7000 Supported File Types: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, and TIF
- What the file should be named:
- The data comes into the Daktronics system as the letters T and B. Therefore, the file for the top indicator should be T.png and B.png for the bottom indicator.
- What content studio RTD field to use:
- What application the stat comes from:
- DakStats Baseball
- Data Studio Baseball
- What the file would look like:
- Typically, brightly colored arrows or dots placed above or below the inning number are used on top of a solid colored background.
- The example below would be the Top of the Inning indicator, with the file named T.png
- The indicator will switch automatically as the innings progress in DakStats or Data Studio Baseball