- How to enable Emergency Alerts in Venus Control Suite.
- How do I subscribe my display to receive NCMEC AMBER Alerts in Venus Control
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite
- Components: AMBER Alerts, IPAWS alerts
- Control System:
Steps for a child account at the display level:
- Log into Venus Control Suite. See: How do I log in to Venus Control Suite.
- Click on Display from the main menu.
- Select Emergency alert.
- Turn the toggle to On.
- Enter in the five-digit zip code you wish to display alerts for and click the plus sign to add multiples.
- Set up the configuration for how long you want the alert to run on the display.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
Requirements for AMBER Alerts to work.
- Width greater than or equal to 144 pixels
- Height greater than 96 pixels
- Area greater than or equal to 16,128 square pixels
- Aspect ratio less than 5
Requirements for IPAWS alerts.
- Anything smaller than 110w x 32h is not advised. This would require paging of content and could be difficult to read.
Note: If both types of alerts are on, (NCMEC/Amber & IPAWS) and an Amber Alert is issued, the NCMEC/Amber alert will show.