- How do I import a still image/graphic from a video/animation in Content Studio?
- Content Studio
- Venus 1500 v4
- Vanguard v4
- Show Control Display Studio
This option allows you to choose a video frame and import it as an image into your layout.
Daktronics Content Studio:
From the Content Studio Home Tab go to
Quick Insert ->
Media Item ->
Venus 1500 v4, click
Content Tab ->
Display Studio, click the
Tools Tab ->
Browse to the location of were the video is saved, select the video and click
- It is important to select the Picture option when wanting to take a still from an video.
- To locate the Standard Media Kit, to to the following location:
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents.
Image Import window, click on the
Video Timeline tab.Slide the arrow on the Slider to choose which still or frame you want to import in.Once the desired still or frame is selected, click
Import to bring the image into your layout.
Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- C:\Users\Public\Documents\My Daktronics.