All Sport 5000: How do I change my play clock settings for High School Football?
- How do I change my All Sport play clock settings for High School Football?
- How do I adjust the play clock reset times for DOG clocks?
- Can the reset times of a DOG clock or play clock be changed?
- Product Family: Sports Product
- Product: Football Scoreboard
- Components: NFHS
- Control System: All Sport 5000
National Federations of State High School Associations football rules change for 2019: The play clock will continue to start at 25 seconds (a) prior to a try following a score, (b) to start a period or overtime series, (c) following administration of an inadvertent whistle, (d) following a charged time-out, (e) following an official's time-out, with a few exceptions, and (f) following the stoppage of the play clock by the referee for any other reason. In all other cases, 40 seconds will be placed on the play clock and start when the ball is declared dead by a game official.
If a double reset switch is not available, a Start/Stop/Reset or Start/Stop/Horn switch can be set up to operate as a Double Reset switch.
The PLAY CLOCK setting is used by the remote play clock console. To change the RESET ON STOP setting refer to Step 2 of How to set and operate a remote Start/Stop/Horn switch as a Double Reset switch?,
- When RESET ON STOP setting is set to yes (Y), the STOP switch automatically reset the play clock using the RESET 1 time, and the RESET button uses the RESET 2 time.
- If using Start/Stop/Horn as Double Reset, the Horn button will function as the RESET 2 time.
- When RESET ON STOP setting is set to no (N), the STOP switch does not reset the play clock and the RESET button uses the RESET 1 time.
All Sport 5000 enter code: 6601 or your specified All Sport code
- Reset 1; Play Clock / Delay of Game (DOG) set time:
- Press <SET PLAY CLOCK> <SET PLAY CLOCK>
- To view: "PLAY CLOCK-EDIT / RESET 1 --:--"
- Press <0><4><0> followed by <ENTER>. For 40 second time
- Press <SET PLAY CLOCK> <SET PLAY CLOCK> to see time entered displayed "PLAY CLOCK-EDIT / RESET 1 -0:40"
- Reset 2; Play Clock / Delay of Game (DOG) set time:
- Press <SET PLAY CLOCK> <SET PLAY CLOCK> <SET PLAY CLOCK>
- To view: "PLAY CLOCK -EDIT / RESET 2 --:--"
- Press <0><2><5> followed by <ENTER>. For 25 second time
- Press <SET PLAY CLOCK> <SET PLAY CLOCK> <SET PLAY CLOCK> to see time entered displayed "PLAY CLOCK-EDIT / RESET 2 -0:25"
KB ID: DD4158985
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.