How do I set the fit mode for a zone in Display Studio?
- How do I set the fit mode for a zone in Display Studio?
- How do I make content play in a DMP-8000 zone center cut instead of stretch?
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Components: Display Studio, DMP-8000
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS) 2.12+
Create a new script button or edit an existing startup button. For details, see: How to Create Scripting Containers and Buttons.
- Create a new script line.
- DMP-8000 Player Control
- Choose the appropriate zone.
- Set Zone Fit Mode.
- Fill: Fill one dimension and crop other dimension maintaining 1:1 aspect ratio scaling (center cut)
- Best Fit: Shows all of the image with black bars on sides or top/bottom as needed with 1:1 aspect ratio scaling (letterbox)
- Top Left: Shows the top left of the source in the top left of the destination without any scaling. Crop source or show black as needed.
- Top Right: Shows the top right of the source in the top right of the destination without any scaling.
- Bottom Left: Shows the bottom left of the source in the bottom left of the destination without any scaling.
- Bottom Right: Shows the bottom right of the source in the bottom right of the destination without any scaling.
- Center: Shows the center of the source in the center of the destination without any scaling.
See animation of the process below:
KB ID: DD3981076
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.