How do I track button clicks in Display Studio?
- How do I keep track of the number of the times I have clicked on a button?
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Components: Display Studio Button Counter
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS) version 2.5+ ; Live Clips
Still having to keep a tally of how many times you've clicked a button? This feature might be able to remove the need for pen and paper. With button counters, you can enable the option to show how many times a button has been pressed in the upper right hand corner of the button. This count can be reset as necessary in the settings menu.
- To enable the Button Counter, click the Display Studio Hub to open the Main Menu.
- Then, select the Properties submenu. Click Settings to open the Display Studio Properties dialog box.
- In the Workspace Management section of the dialog box, select Show/Hide Button Counters.
- Choose Ok.
- Now the buttons will have a indicator letting the operator know the number of times a button was pressed.
- Depending on your workflow or whenever necessary, return to the Display Studio Properties dialog box (Step 1), and click Reset Button Counters to reset count to zero.
Note: This button click count is shared across workstations. The view of the button count does not need to be enabled on every workstation for this to work.
KB ID: DD3779705
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.