How to edit an existing Content Studio presentation in Venus Control Suite.
- How to edit an existing Content Studio presentation in Venus Control Suite.
- How do I make changes to a Content Studio presentation in my Venus Media Library?
- Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted
- Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted
- Content Studio
- After logging into Venus Control Suite, select Media from the main menu on the left side.
- Using tags and filters, locate the Content Studio presentation you want to edit.
- Click on the thumbnail view to see the presentation's details.
- Below the presentation name at the top, click the pencil icon to edit the presentation.
- Enter credentials for Content Studio (same login information as Venus Control Suite).
- Make desired changes to the presentation.
- Click on the Application Menu (Venus icon) and select Save to replace the existing file or Save As to rename and keep both revisions of the presentation.
Venus Learning Center
For additional information, please visit: http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Media-Library and http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/venus-control-suite/learning-center/Content-Studio.
KB ID: DD3262084
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.