How do I make different words and/or messages appear at different times within the same layout in Content Studio?
- How do I make different words and/or messages appear at different times within the same layout in Content Studio?
- Can I make different elements show up at different times in the same presentation in Content Studio?
- How can I have one text box/image/graphic show up before the next?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Content Studio
- Control System: Venus Control Suite, Venus 1500 V4, Show Control
- Enable Timeline Mode in Content Studio by following How do I view/disable/enable timeline in Content Studio?, DD2142590.
- Add multiple elements such as text, images, or videos to the layout.
- Click on the Timeline Tab to view the different element bars.
- Resize the element bars by following How do I adjust the hold time or duration of layouts in timeline mode in Venus 1500 v4 when creating messages, DD2071237.
- Adjust the duration and placement of elements within the presentation accordingly. See below example.
Note: Make sure at least one element within the layout is the same length as the layout to avoid blank time on the display.
KB ID: DD3180535
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.