Content Studio: How do I retrieve presentations that were deleted from the Venus 1500 V4 database?
How do I retrieve presentations that were deleted from the Venus 1500 V4 database?
Is there a way that I can find messages that I accidentally deleted from Content Studio?
- Venus 1500 V4
- Content Studio
- Go to the following location to locate the backup database:
- Windows 32 Bit System: C:\Program Files\Daktronics\Nucleus Server\Backup .
- Windows 64 Bit System: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daktronics\Nucleus Server\Backup
- Determine if the Backup.nucbak file has been updated (modified) since before or after the presentations were deleted. If the Date modified is later than the date the presentations were deleted, then there is no way to retrieve them. If the Date modified is before the date the presentations were deleted, then proceed to step 3.
- Close out of Venus 1500 and then load the Backup Database to the computer by using the proper version of the Database Utility. Please reference Venus 1500: How to uninstall version 4 to load the backed up database to your computer.
KB ID: DD3013919
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.