Content or line of text on display is shifted or cut off due to an extra enter, return, or space in text box
- Content may be previewing properly in Content Studio but is shifted upward, or cut off on the physical display.
- A line of text is missing, or in the wrong location on the display.
- Thumbnail of content shows up incorrectly and does not appear as desired.
- Creative looks different than how it was intended to appear in Content Studio or the Web Presentation for Venus Control Suite.
- Text looks correct in Web Presentation but it is not aligned or aligning correctly in the Media Library, Dashboard, or on the Display.
- Words that are typed into a text box in a Web Presentation are not formatted or formatting correctly in the preview window.
- Product Family: Software
- Component: Content
- Control System: Content Studio, Venus 1500 V4, Venus Control Suite Daktronics Hosted, Venus Control Suite Locally Hosted (VCS)
- Content was created with an extra "return" line either before or after the line of text. This shifted the content on the display.
- When content was created the user hit "enter" after the last line of text causing the text to shift up one line on the display.
- Double click at the beginning and end of the text in the text box.
- Use the backspace or delete button on your keyboard to remove extra blank lines in the text box.
- Re-publish corrected content to the display.
For Temporary Operation
- Recreate the content in an entirely new layout/presentation and send to display.
KB ID: DD2806829
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.