How to group displays in Venus 1500 V4
- How to group two or more displays in Venus 1500 Version 4.
- How to setup to publish one schedule to multiple displays instead of individually.
- Requests to make Primary-Primary displays retrofit to Primary-Mirror.
- How do I group my displays together in Venus 1500 V4?
- Can I group multiple displays together in V1500?
- Can I schedule and publish to multiple displays simultaneously in Venus 1500?
Note: Galaxy displays must be the same type (color depth, height, & width) in order to group. Also, displays controlled via dial-up modem are not able to be grouped.
1. Click on the Orange V Application menu in the top left corner of Venus 1500 Hub.
2. Select Configure -> Groups.
3. Click on Add Group.
4. Enter a Group Name.
5. Select the Display Type from the drop-down menu.
6. In the Available Displays panel, select/highlight a desired display.
7. Click the Green Arrow in the center pointing to the Member Display panel to move the display to the group.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until all desired displays appear in Member Displays panel.
9. Click Ok.
10. In the center drop-down Select A Display, click the Groups tab.
11. Select the Display Group name recently created.
12. Venus 1500 will automatically get the status of the grouped displays.
13. When clicking Publish to Display, this action will publish playlists to all displays within the group.
- Note: If presentations are created under a group and then the group is later removed, each presentation created in the group will still appear in the Content tab under each individual display.
KB ID: DD2274337
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.