DSTI: How do I monitor ports
How do the monitor ports work in the DSTI program.
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Daktronics Scoring-Timing Interface (DSTI)
- Components: RTD port monitoring
- Control System:
Open the monitor window:1. From the DSTI program select View from the top tool bar.
2. Select Monitor ports.
3. A list of available ports will appear, the available ports are dictated by the .DSI file loaded on the computer.
4. After you have selected the ports you wish to view select ok and an individual window will appear for each selected window.
NOTE: When multiple windows are opened at the same time they will be stacked and the top window will need to be moved so that the window beneath can be seen.
View the data:1. There will be a top half and bottom half to each monitor window that is opened. The top half will be incoming data and the bottom half will be outgoing data.
2. The data above is typically what Stat Crew data will appear as. Most data will be readable but not formatted correctly as the monitor shows data as it is received and transmitted with out breaking up the data into sets.
NOTE: Com Ports will only allow a single connection to them at a time.
If data is not showing in the window, try entering new information for example, change the score. This will resend the data.
KB ID: DD2274220
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.